How to download the library of DS1302 RTC? (COET E4E)

This is a step-by-step tutorial on how you can access on my forum, and download the DS1302lib.zip file(library of DS1302 RTC) for our next discussion.

PS: If you can't see the images, just click on it to become clear.


Step 1: Go to my forum. http://theyseemae.createaforum.com/. This site will appear.


This is the first look that you can see on my forum. As you can see in the General Category, there is a Facts. This Facts can view by my guests, members, etc. But you cannot reply on it or in other words, comment on it if you are not a member. Then, I have another category which is the General Discussion. You cannot see it if you are not a member.

Step 2: To become a member, click the Register button.



Step 3: After you click the Register button, you can see this Registration Agreement. Just click the 'I accept the terms of agreement' to continue.


 Step 4: After you click it, it goes to Registration Form. Just type your desired username, your email, and then your password. After that, check the "I'm not a robot' and then click the Register button to continue.



Step 5:  After you register, the General Discussion will appear. It means that you are already a member. Click the General Discussion to view my posts.


Step 6: You can see my posts now. In order to download the library of DS1302 RTC, just click the Fourth Topic: The DS1302 Library



Step 7: It goes to the DS1302 Library and the library is encircled below. Just click the DS1302.zip to download the library.




Step 8: You can download also my PDF.


Step 9: In order to comment or ask questions about my posts, just open what topic you want then on the right side, click Reply. 


Step 10: The following window will appear. Write your questions on the white rectangle then after that click Post.


Then it is okay! You have now your DS1302lib.zip file to used in our next discussion. If you have questions about this tutorial, just comment below. If you have questions about DS1302 RTC, you can go to my forum and post your question there.

Thank you! God bless! 












Latest
Previous
Next Post »

“Sadyang mailap ang humanap ng tunay na pag-ibig. Madaling sabihing mahal kita, madaling isiping mahal ka niya, pero paano mo malalamang... ito na, eto na talaga?”

Ramon Bautista, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?